Building and Grounds Maintenance
Come GROW your career with us!
Rapidly expanding business is looking for a motivated employee who can grow with us. We are an electronic recycling and asset management company that is seeking an individual for our Maintenance Department for our Pensacola, FL location. Individual may also be asked to do a range of other duties not included in job description.
- Perform maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, painting, machine servicing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, electrical systems or vehicle servicing.
- Perform regular inspections of all buildings, common areas and grounds on a regular basis.
- Maintain tools and maintenance equipment to ensure they are in good working order and keep maintenance and storage areas in a clean and safe condition.
- Order appropriate maintenance supplies needed for jobs after approval from Supervisor.
- Perform painting and drywall patching as needed.
- Consult with Supervisor on major repairs, replacements and/or contracts.
- Schedule and complete preventive maintenance.
- Maintain grounds and common areas- including picking up grounds, sweeping, cleaning and light landscaping as needed
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws regarding health, safety and environment.
- Maintain working knowledge in the procedures and safety measures in each area of specialty.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular maintenance-related field.
- Work under limited supervision.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Provide his/her own tools
- Ability to work weekend and overtimes when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-reliant/self-starter, but able to work as a team as well
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a background screening and pre-employment drug screening
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. frequently
- Job requires you to lift , stand, walk, sit, crouch, bend, and reach
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime as business needs dictate
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.