Business Development Managers in Buffalo, NY are responsible for identifying target markets and sales leads. Primary focus for this position will be growing the ATR business by identifying and onboarding new customer accounts.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Establish and develop customer relationships by evaluating needs and opportunities.
- Regularly speak with clients to discuss performance results, operations reviews, work management process reviews and benchmarking reviews.
- Develop and send quotes.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of product and customization options.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, market analysis, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Maintain excellent communication, professional relationships and rapport with internal and external clients.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience as in Sales/Account Management or other relevant roles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organization and flexibility a must.
- Ability to develop and build relationships at all levels.
- Outstanding ability to network and initiate communication with potential clients.
- Must be a Self-starter.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with ATR (company) is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING (ATR) may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.