Class A CDL Driver
Come GROW your career with us!
Do you possess a valid Class A CDL License?
Are you an experienced driver with an excellent driving record?
Can you operate both a manual and automatic?
Do you enjoy a mixture of short and long hauls?
Do you enjoy the open road, traveling the countryside — but like to be home most nights and weekends?
Are you looking for a Career with a GREAT Organization?
Looking for a little added bonus?
If so, you are looking in the right spot! Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is looking for a Class A CDL driver for our Salt Lake City UT location.
Our CDL Driver drives both our semi-trailers as well as our box trucks and assists with loading, unloading, and work in our warehouse in between loads.
Basic Qualifications may include, but not be limited to:
- Must be at least 21 years old and by physically qualified to drive a truck in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Must be able to pass a background screening and random drug testing.
- Class A CDL and high school Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be open to local and out of state deliveries and pickups when needed.
- Excellent attendance
- Good organizational skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work overtime or on weekends, as the workload demands
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime as business needs dictate.
- Sign on Bonus ($5,000 Sign on Bonus (eligible to receive after 6 months of employment).
- Drivers are paid by the hour.
- Limited overnight stays
- Weekly Payroll
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners, and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.