Wanted Compliance and Office Administrator for Salt Lake City
- have strong organizational skills;
- possess professional customers service skills;
- have solid working knowledge of MS Office, database, and the internet;
- have experience with compliance audits and certification processes;
- detail oriented;
- a strong problem solver with critical thinking skills;
- an excellent communicator – both written and verbal;
- able to develop healthy relationships at all levels of the organization;
- a fast learning and someone always looking for a challenge?
If so…. we have an opportunity for you!!
Advanced Technology Recycling, an Industry leading electronic recycling company, is seeking a detailed oriented, organized, friendly, and customer focused individual to fill our open Office/Compliance Administrator position at our Salt Lake City, UT location. Duties include but are not limited to, general day-to-day operational administrative duties; including focus on front desk reception and regulatory and compliance tasks.
We offer an overall competitive wage and benefits package.
- Weekly payroll.
- M-F Standard Work Schedule
- And more…….
About Advanced Technology Recycling
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.