Wanted Compliance Support Specialist in San Antonio TX
Come GROW your career with us!
Industry leading electronic recycling company seeking a full time Compliance Support Specialist, who will be responsible for auditing compliance paperwork pertaining to the industry and other administrative duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: auditing paperwork, completing reports, filing, scanning to electronic folders, checking for accuracy/completeness to include but not limited to: Internal Audit programs, CAPA reports/logs, Mass Balance, 0/1, Safety meeting/minutes, Management review, scheduling various Compliance appointments, attending all audits, escalating items as needed.
- Coordinate appointments, interviews, scheduling and planning of meetings, tracking sales and billing of current customers
- Effective communication with multiple Supervisors/Managers and co-workers at multiple locations and Corporate Headquarters.
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail, management of files, meeting minutes and internal forms and support materials
- Assist employees in areas of concern regarding Company policy, document control and procedure and development/adherence
- Data entry, creation of spreadsheets, word processing, running of weekly reports
- Researching and assisting in sourcing of vendors or key resources
- Assist in Warehouse when required including but not limited to collecting forms to be entered
- Assist the training/onboarding of Compliance Admins, Supervisors and Managers
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of lobby area
Basic Qualifications may include, but are not limited to:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Compliance experience with audits and certifications a bonus
- Professional customer service skills required
- Experience with clerical/administrative duties
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Organization and flexibility a must
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office, database and the internet
- Occasionally/Frequently be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime as business needs dictate
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.