Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Working under minimal supervision, the Executive Administrator provides high level support to the CEO and COO in alignment with the company’s key initiatives and goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO and COO with a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Keep executives on track by monitoring meeting times and sending reminders as needed.
- May be involved in unique projects and demands that require expert planning, coordination, leadership and organizational skills.
- Assist with both professional and personal errands.
- Other duties as assigned
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum HS Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business Administration or related experience desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience working in a confidential environment
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Must be proactive, assertive, high-energy individual that can work efficiently in an environment where priorities can change frequently.
- Strong Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft and Excel.
- Produces error free work.
- Self-starter, with ability to work on own/with little to no supervision
- Punctual, dependable attendance, always ahead of schedule, prepared and organized.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with The Company is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise The Company may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cau