Wanted General Labor Associate Pensacola, FL
Come GROW your career with us!
Are you looking for a Career Opportunity?
Do you like a challenge?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
Are you a self-starter?
Are you able to work independently and/or in a team environment?
Can you operate basic hand tools?
Are you a computer hobbyist by nature?
If so, we are looking for you to fill our General Labor/Warehouse position. This position performs various functions in our warehouse including but not limited to palletizing of equipment; inventory of equipment; weighing product; sorting materials; de-manufacturing equipment; testing of computer/other electronics, etc.
Basic Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent Attendance
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work overtime or on weekends, as the workload demands
- Experience with testing and dissembling and/or assembling of various electronics is a plus
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime as business needs dictate
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.