Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
The Internal Listing Specialist (Pipeline) in Pensacola FL is responsible for researching and establishing written descriptions of products to list internally.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine pricing of products to be sold.
- Research product information.
- Create a written description of the product.
- Listing internally on network.
- Take and edit photos for listings.
- Manage and monitor incoming product in the Data Base and in person.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction and follow up throughout the sale process.
- Maintain spreadsheets when needed.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High School or GED with relative experience listing internal products.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Must have previous experience listing and selling items.
- Must have strong technical and Internet skills.
- Must be able to read and understand the product information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to attract buyers to listings using good descriptions and pictures.
- Basic math.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computers, laptops, and other consumer electronics (digital cameras, MP3 players, A/V equipment, etc.) is a MUST.
- Dependable and Punctual.
- Self-reliant/self-starter, but able to work as a team as well.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with ATR (company) is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING (ATR) may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.