Wanted Logistics Coordinator for Pensacola, FL
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for assisting the transportation manager with titling and registering of all vehicles in the company fleet, reporting, tracking and scheduling of maintenance, retaining driver files, and any other responsibility assigned.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with titling and registration of all vehicles in company fleet across the country, including yearly renewals Multiple Quarterly Taxes Yearly registrations with FMCSA/ DOT and states as needed.
- Assists with yearly reporting to ICC, UCR, MCS-150 etc.
- Tracking maintenance of vehicles and forklifts.
- Effective communication with multiple Supervisors/Managers and co-workers at multiple locations and Corporate Headquarters.
- Assists with Scheduling and prioritizing maintenance of vehicles and forklifts.
- Assists with tracking drivers and trucks via Geotab system.
- Assists in monitoring all drivers are logging hours and vehicle inspections in accordance with company and FMCSA regulations.
- Retaining complete files on all drivers, vehicles, forklifts, registrations, taxes, maintenance, reporting.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework or other formal training in related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years of related experience preferred.
- Ability to work to deadlines in an ever changing, fast paced work environment
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Good organizational skills/ability to multi-task.
- Computer Experience with basic/demonstrated knowledge of Excel.
- Must be able to work individually and with a team.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at all levels of the organization.
- Basic working knowledge of FMCSA and company requirements.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with ATR (company) is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING (ATR) may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.