Office/Administrative Assistant Basic Functions and Job Description for Pensacola FL
The Admin Assistant provided essential functional supports for our office environment. Duties include but are not limited to: administering and coordinating travel arrangements for ATR employees; data entry, filing, scanning, and cross training to serve as back up or overflow administrative support for other office admin functions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scan, files, and record various documents for management.
- Administers and coordinates travel arrangements for ATR employees
- Books travel arrangements, creates calendar invites, uploads travel receipts, and maintains travel log.
- Enters/processes American Express Reports
- Processes monthly Petty Cash reports
- Cross trains in other office tasks in support of providing other office administrative support
- Creates and maintains various spreadsheets associated with duties
- Management of weekly reports
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum HS Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general clerical/administrative office tasks
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Proficient Knowledge in Microsoft and Excel.
- Produces error free work.
- Self-starter, with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Punctual, dependable attendance, always ahead of schedule, prepared and organized.
- Valid Driver’s License
- All Candidates are subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.