Office Administrator in San Antonio, TX
Come GROW your career with us!
Rapidly expanding business is looking for a motivated employee who can grow with us. We are a detailed oriented professional to fill our open Office Administrator position.
- have strong organizational skills;
- possess professional customers service skills;
- have solid working knowledge of MS Office, database, and the internet;
- have experience with compliance audits and certification processes;
- detail oriented;
- a strong problem solver with critical thinking skills;
- an excellent communicator – both written and verbal;
- able to develop healthy relationships at all levels of the organization;
- a fast learning and someone always looking for a challenge?
If so…. we have an opportunity for you!!
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime as business needs dictate
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.