Industry leading electronic recycling company seeking a full time Outside Sales/Business Development Manager in Las Vegas, NV that will be responsible for identifying marketing strategies and sales leads. Primary focus for the BDM will be in growing the business by identifying and onboarding new customer accounts.
- Identify and develop new business
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Establish and develop customer relationships by evaluating needs and opportunities
- Regularly speak with clients to discuss performance results, operations reviews, work management process reviews and benchmarking reviews
- Develop and send quotes
- Learn and maintain knowledge of product and customization options
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, market analysis, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Maintain excellent communication, professional relationships and rapport with internal and external clients
Basic Qualification may include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience as in Sales/Account Management or other relevant roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and flexibility a must
- Ability to develop and build relationships at all levels
- Must be a self-starter
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Occasionally/Frequently be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sign on Bonus
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.