Payroll Assistant works closely with the payroll and performs a variety of accounting duties related to payroll, timekeeping, and data entry. Collects and reviews information related to payroll.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers. ATR’s focus on responsible e-waste management creates a sense of purpose. Our employees can find satisfaction in knowing that their work contributes to reducing electronic waste, which aligns with an increasingly important global issue.
ATR provides an environment that fosters growth, learning, and development. Working in a dynamic industry like IT Asset management will provide unique challenges and opportunities to enhance one’s skills and knowledge.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Basic Function: The Payroll Assistant in Pensacola FL works closely with the payroll and performs a variety of accounting duties related to payroll, timekeeping, and data entry. Collects and reviews information related to payroll.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists Payroll Manager by auditing/proofing entries and various reports
- Maintains PTO Balances in AMG
- Completes and distributes weekly payroll report
- Assist with payroll related 401(k) administration and reporting
- Sets up 401(k) deductions
- Assists with 401(k) loans process ensuring timely deduction of loans
- Issues Per Diems
- Assist with various payroll regulatory reporting
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Minimum 2 years of related Accounting and payroll experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient Knowledge in Microsoft and Excel.
- Produces error free work
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Deadline Driven
- Flexible and Adaptable
- General Math Skills
- Fundamental understanding of payroll/payroll related process
- Professional Appearance
- Punctual, dependable attendance, always ahead of schedule, prepared and organized.
- Valid Driver’s License
- All Candidates are subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AT ATR, we take pride in being the forefront leader in offering comprehensive IT asset management and electronic(s) recycling solutions. Since our establishment in 1992, we’ve dedicated over 30 years to serving clients on a national scale. Our team of technology professionals works tirelessly, leveraging the latest resources to gather essential information and craft personalized technical solutions. These solutions empower our clients to effectively manage their IT infrastructure budgets while exceeding their sustainability goals.
The ATR corporate headquarters, alongside our cutting-edge technology refurbishment center in Pensacola, Florida, offers extensive asset management services both locally and nationally. We operate a strategically positioned facility in Allentown, PA, dedicated to serving the Northeast Region of the United States more efficiently. Additionally, our state-of-the-art facilities in San Antonio, Texas; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Salt Lake City, Utah, cater to clients in the Southwest and West Coast Regions.