Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
The Front Desk Receptionist is primarily responsibly for managing incoming calls and visitors. This position is the “face” of the company and is responsible for providing a Welcoming & Inviting First Impression of the company. Receptionist is responsible for performing various clerical tasks within the work environment Duties include, but are not limited to: answering and transferring calls, relaying messages, greeting visitors, and ensuring all visitors sign in appropriately, and other related duties as assigned.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers phones in a professional and timely manner; transferring calls appropriately
- Greets visitors in a professional and timely manner, ensuring timely notification of their arrival to the appropriate ATR team member.
- Oversees and maintains the visitor sign in log, ensuring review of credentials/ids.
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail, management of files, meeting minutes and internal forms and support materials.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of lobby area.
- Assists with various on-site employee events.
- Maintains and distributes call logs.
- Performs other clerical and administrative tasks as assigned by others.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous Customer Service or Front Desk experience a plus.
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, and listening.
- Professional customer service skills required.
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to change.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office, database and the internet.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance.
- Occasionally/Frequently be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
- Must be able to pass a background screening and random drug testing.
All Candidates are subject to pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with The Company is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise The Company may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.