- Organized and able to multi-task
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-started with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be professional and courteous
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime when required
- Ability to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Job requires lifting, standing, walking, sitting, crouching, bending, and reaching
- Must be able to travel
- Must possess Valid Driver’s license (Real ID will be required based on certain duties)
- Must sign a Confidentiality & Disclosure Agreement
- Minimum High School Diploma/Equivalent GED
- Mechanical ability to remove and demanufacture a wide variety of equipment
- Ability to use various hand tools
- Background check(s) specific to project/customer requirements
- Drug screening
- Other screening as defined specifc to project
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers. Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.