Shipping Associate – Warehouse for Birmingham AL
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
This position performs various functions in our shipping department including but not limited to: palletizing of equipment; building and packing boxes for items to be shipped; recording measurements; associated paperwork; systems entries, etc.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Palletizing of equipment
- Building and packing boxes for items to be shipped
- Recording measurements
- Required paperwork
- Data entry
- Weigh product and document weights
- General labor tasks and duties
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least two years of related experience preferred
- Basic math, required
- Excellent Attendance
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to operate pallet jack
- Ability to work independent and in a team environment
- Basic Computer/Electronic knowledge a plus
- Ability to measure and record product
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach
- All candidates are subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screening
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.