Shipping Associates/Warehouse associates in Las Vegas, NV performs various functions in our shipping department including but not limited to: palletizing of equipment; building and packing boxes for items to be shipped; recording measurements; associated paperwork; systems entries, etc.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Palletizing of equipment.
- Building and packing boxes for items to be shipped.
- Recording measurements.
- Required paperwork.
- Data entry.
- Weigh product and document weights.
- General labor tasks and duties.
- This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least two years of related experience preferred.
- Basic math, required.
- Excellent Attendance.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Detailed Oriented.
- Ability to operate pallet jack.
- Ability to work independent and in a team environment.
- Basic Computer/Electronic knowledge a plus.
- Ability to measure and record product.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with ATR (company) is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING (ATR) may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.