Training Development Manager Wanted in Pensacola FL
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
We are looking for a Training Development Manager. This position will work out of our Pensacola, FL office and travel to other locations as necessary.
Responsible for working with the leadership team in identifying, creating and developing employee skillsets, therefore improving performance and efficiency, increasing productivity and creating and fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth throughout the organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify necessary training by evaluating strengths and weaknesses of both employees and processes
- Translate policies and requirements into training modules
- Periodically evaluate ongoing training and programs to ensure they are current, effective and meeting all compliance regulations
- Collaborate with HR, Compliance, and Operations to increase workplace performance and employee effectiveness and growth
- Work with Operations Team to identify, develop, implement and track goals
- Create and implement both overall and individual training development plans
- Deliver effective training courses, team building activities, and leadership development training plans
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly training
- Design, implement and track random hands on “spot check” training
- Educating ATR employees on more in-depth knowledge of our certifications and IMS Policy
- Collaborate HR and Operation to develop, implement, and track employee continuing education and incentive programs
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or formal training certification with demonstrated hands-on experience and technical skills/training preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of relative experience and/or a combination of education and experience to successfully fulfill the essential job functions preferred.
- Proven work experience with successful training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Leadership skills and ability
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to help others
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- All candidates ae subject to pre-employment background check and drug screening
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.