Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
The Value Recover Manager in Pensacola Florida is responsible for driving the increase in sales (wholesale & retail) through the training and management of all value employees at multiple locations
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase sales volume in both wholesale and retail at all locations.
- Management of day-to-day activities of value (asset) recovery teams.
- Manage pricing related to equipment, ensuring top dollar.
- Training of all wholesale and retail asset recovery associates.
- Maintain relationship with Site Managers regarding value (asset) recovery teams.
- Work with Director of Client Services to establish procedures for the value (asset) recovery teams to increase effectiveness and training of new associates.
- Establish and maintain new buyer relationships.
- Consistent communication with buyers.
- Work with Marketing Department to increase effectiveness of company store.
- Report effectiveness of department to Business Development Managers and Site Managers on weekly calls.
- Manage RMA staff to ensure necessary actions are taken to alleviate/minimize returns.
- This list is a summary of job responsibilities, typical functions and qualifications. It is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Employee will be required to perform other duties assigned or requested by.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Professional sales/buyer experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must.
- Organization and flexibility a must.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook a must), database and the internet.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with ATR (company) is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING (ATR) may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.