Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
The Computer Technicians install, maintain, and repair computer hardware and software along with troubleshooting of equipment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- General to advanced technical duties
- In depth networking knowledge to include IP addressing & Microsoft server software
- Advanced level repair
- Loading software on computers and laptops
- Testing and inventory of equipment for internal use
- Other job responsibilities, tasks, and duties may be assigned as part of this position
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred or other formal training in related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience desired
- Basic math, required
- A+ Industry Certification, Network + Certification or equivalent or ability and willingness to obtain.
- Excellent attendance
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Detailed oriented
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Good organizational skills
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independent and in a team environment
- Basic Computer/Electronic knowledge
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach
- All Candidates are subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screening
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status