Operations Manager wanted for Las Vegas, NV
The ideal candidate will oversee logistics and all day-to-day operations at a facility level to ensure site welfare, health and safety for all visitors, clients and staff.
• Oversees all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety standards
• Responsible for hiring, training and scheduling of staff
• Ensure updates, completion and submission of all required paperwork and data base entries to specified departments in a timely manner.
• Responsible for monitoring, ordering and maintaining equipment needed for job completion.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
• Interface with landlords, local and state authorities and general public where required
• Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Properly elevate problems or situations that needed handled at a higher level
• Resolve issues/conflicts with personnel, vendors, customers and day to day operations
• Maintaining high standards of integrity, energy levels and motivation of staff
• Ensure that all site’s are kept organized, clean and secure
• Attend networking/marketing functions when deemed necessary
• Plan, direct and coordinate production to meet customer expectations and requirements while maintaining quality service delivery to end user/customer.
• Secure and preserve incoming equipment that is deemed re-marketable and rapid move it to AR Team for resale
• Support the values and mission of ATR
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee.
He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by Senior Management.
• 3 + years of Management experience / College Degree Preferred
• Able to work on a deadline in an ever changing, fast environment
• Ability to make decisions and find alternative solutions to problems
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Good organizational skills
• Able to accept both negative feedback and positive reinforcement and act appropriately to use as a tool for service and performance improvement
• Ability to use computer and familiar with Excel
• Strong Service Delivery attitude when dealing with Management and challenges
• Strong Time Management and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with ability to listen
• Able to perform basic vehicle maintenance
Must be able to pass a background screening and random drug testing
Scan the QR Code below to add ATR’s Human Resources Department to your contact list.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers. Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.