Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
The Site Operations Manager works closely with the Regional/General Manager overseeing the assigned site’s day-to-day operations ensuring site welfare, health and safety for all visitors, clients, and staff.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety standards.
- Responsible for hiring, training and scheduling of staff.
- Ensure updates, completion and submission of all required paperwork and data base entries to specified departments in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring, ordering and maintaining equipment needed for job completion.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Interface with landlords, local and state authorities and general public where required.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Properly elevate problems or situations that needed handled at a higher level.
- Resolve issues/conflicts with personnel, vendors, customers and day to day operations.
- Maintaining high standards of integrity, energy levels and motivation of staff.
- Ensure that all sites are kept organized, clean and secure.
- Attend networking/marketing functions when deemed necessary.
- Plan, direct and coordinate production to meet customer expectations and requirements while maintaining quality service delivery to end user/customer.
- Secure and preserve incoming equipment that is deemed re-marketable and rapid move it to ATR Team for resale.
- Support the values and mission of ATR.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, management or similar field plus 3 + years of Management experience preferred.
- Able to work on a deadline in an ever changing, fast environment.
- Ability to make decisions and find alternative solutions to problem.
- Knowledge of computers and computer systems is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to accept both negative feedback and positive reinforcement and act appropriately to use as a tool for service and performance improvement.
- Ability to use computer and familiar with Excel.
- Strong Service Delivery attitude when dealing with Management and challenges.
- Strong Time Management and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with ability to listen.
- Able to perform basic vehicle maintenance.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment with ATR (company) is “at-will.” This means that neither the employee nor the Company has entered into a contract regarding the terms or the duration of employment. As an at-will employee, the employee is free to terminate employment with the Company at any time, for any reason, and likewise ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING (ATR) may terminate employment at any time with or without notice or cause.