Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
The Warehouse Associate, may be tasked with any of a variety of duties that keep a warehouse running efficiently. Responsibilities often include the following: Assisting shipping and receiving by unloading trucks and checking in products or materials. Preparing orders by processing requests, sorting, breaking down boxes, etc.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manual Palletizing of equipment.
- Inventory of equipment.
- Weigh product and document weights.
- General labor tasks and duties.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic math, required.
- Experience working in a warehouse setting beneficial.
- Ability to perform physical labor on a daily basis.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an ever changing, fast paced work environment.
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Good organizational skills/ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at all levels of the organization.
- Capability to perform basic math functions.
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
- All Candidates are subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers. Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.