Warehouse General Labor wanted for Salt Lake City UT
Department: Warehouse/ Operations
- Manual Parallelizing of equipment
- Inventory of equipment
- Weigh product and document weights
- General labor tasks and duties
- This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
- Must be able to pass a background screening and random drug testing
- Able to work on a deadline
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. all day long
- Physical labor on a daily basis
- Able to perform general math
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work on weekends and/or overtime
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers. Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.