Asset Listing Lead
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service commercial electronic recycling company and offers a wide range of services and logistics options to its customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Manage of day-to-day activities of asset recovery teams including the Pipeline Listers & E-Commerce Listers
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day activities of value (asset) recovery teams
- Oversee pricing of equipment on eBay withing scope of authority
- Train all retail asset recovery associates
- Establish and maintain new buyer relationships
- Monitor and manage eBay process, including customer feedback, messages, pricing, refunds, cancelations, offers, returns, etc.
- Monitor and assist with overseeing the ATR Store, including customer feedback, messages, pricing, refunds, cancelations, returns, etc.
- Track sales and return analytics in ATR eBay accounts weekly, monthly, and yearly
- Analyze sales data to develop new ways to improve revenue
- Maintain eBay guidelines for eBay store required metrics
- Manages eBay lister’s and ensures items ae being posted in a timely manner after entered into pipeline
- Assist with any pricing or spec information needed
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction and follow up throughout the sale process
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information regarding product, pricing and the market
- Review QC Check Sheets to ensure items are tested according to ATR and R2/v3 standards before posting to eBay
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework or other formal training in related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years of related experience required.
- Professional sales/buyer experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with eBay
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Able to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
- All candidates ae subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.