eCommerce Specialist wanted for Pensacola, FL
Come GROW your career with us!
Rapidly expanding business is looking for a motivated employee who can grow with us. We are an electronic recycling and asset management company that needs an individual to post online auction to eBay. Individual may also be asked to do a range of other duties which may include shipping, inventory, and record keeping.
- Determine pricing of products to be sold
- Research product information
- Create a written description of the product
- Listing on eBay and local classifieds
- Taking and editing photos for listings
- Manage and monitor incoming product in the Data Base and in person
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction and follow up throughout the sale process
- Maintain spreadsheets when needed
Basic Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must have previous experience listing and selling items on eBay!!
- Must have strong technical and Internet skills
- Must be able to read and understand the product information
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to attract buyers to listings using good descriptions and pictures
- Basic math
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, laptops, and other consumer electronics (digital cameras, MP3 players, A/V equipment, etc.) is a MUST
- Dependable and Punctual
- Self-reliant/self-starter, but able to work as a team as well
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Good time management skills
- Job requires you to lift up to 45lbs, stand, walk, sit, crouch, bend, and reach throughout the 8 hour shift.
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Family nurtured work environment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Monday – Friday Standard Work Week Schedule
- Day Shift: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime as business needs dictate
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full-service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.